ENNS sponsors Best Paper Awards at the yearly International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks ICANN.
Please find the names of the awardees of recent years below.
Two ENNS Best Paper Awards (500 EUR each) were awarded to:
- Bidirectional associative memory with block coding: A comparison of iterative retrieval methods by A. Knoblauch and G. Palm
- Bistable perception in conceptor networks by F. Meyer zu Driehausen, R. Busche, J. Leugering, G. Pipa
Two ICANN Best Paper Awards (500 EUR each) were awarded to:
- Prototypes within Minimum Enclosing Balls by Christian Bauckhage, Rafet Sifa, Tiansi Dong
- Gradient-Based Learning of Compositional Dynamics with Modular RNNs by Sebastian Otte, Patricia Rubisch, Martin Butz
Two Best Paper Awards (500 EUR each) were awarded to:
- Towards End-to-End Raw Audio Music Synthesis by Manfred Eppe, Tayfun Alpay, Stefan Wermter
- An STDP Rule for the Improvement and Stabilization of the Attractor Dynamics of the Basal Ganglia-Thalamocortical Network by Jérémie Cabessa, Alessandro Villa