The European Neural Network Society (ENNS) is an association of scientists, engineers, students, and others seeking to learn about and advance our understanding of the modelling of behavioral and brain processes, develop neural algorithms and to apply neural modelling concepts to problems relevant in many different domains.
News and Announcements
- We are pleased to announce ICANN 2021: International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks 2021 Bratislava, SlovakiaSeptember 14-17, 2021 We expect …Read More »
- We have noticed the existence of several organisations claiming to organise the ICANN 2020 conference without any authorization from the ENNS. …Read More »
- We are very pleased to announce ICANN 2020! Bratislava, SlovakiaSeptember 15-18, 2020 Conference website: https://e-nns.org/icann2020 Organized byEuropean Neural Network SocietyFaculty …Read More »
- The ENNS General Assembly took place on September 18th, 11am in Munich, Germany, during ICANN 2019. The members voted the …Read More »
- The ENNS General Assembly 2019 will take place during ICANN 2019 at Klinikum rechts der Isar, Technische Universitat MunchenEinsteinstr. 5, …Read More »