The European Neural Network Society (ENNS) is an association of scientists, engineers, students, and others seeking to learn about and advance our understanding of the modelling of behavioral and brain processes, develop neural algorithms and to apply neural modelling concepts to problems relevant in many different domains.
News and Announcements
- We would like to draw your attention to the 58th Cracow School of Theoretical Physics: Neuroscience: Machine Learning Meets Fundamental …Read More »
- The 27th International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks ICANN 2018 will be held in Rhodes (Greece), 5-7 October 2018. Official …Read More »
- We have noticed the existence of an organisation claiming to organise the ICANN 2018 conference without any authorization from the ENNS. …Read More »
- The conference ICANN 2017 will be held in Alghero/Sassari, Sardinia, Italy, on September 11-15, 2017. Link to the Conference website.Read More »
- General assembly and elections The yearly general assembly of the ENNS will take place during ICANN 2016: Universitat Politècnica de …Read More »