The European Neural Network Society (ENNS) is an association of scientists, engineers, students, and others seeking to learn about and advance our understanding of the modelling of behavioral and brain processes, develop neural algorithms and to apply neural modelling concepts to problems relevant in many different domains.
News and Announcements
- The ENNS General Assembly took place on September 8th, 4pm CEST in Bristol, UK, during ICANN 2022. The members voted …Read More »
- Candidates for ENNS President Stefan Wermter, Germany (incumbent)Bio: Stefan Wermter is Full Professor at the University of Hamburg and Director …Read More »
- The ENNS General Assembly 2022 will take place in hybrid format during ICANN 2022 at University of the West of …Read More »
- ICANN 2021 was held successfully as an online event. A big thank you to all the authors and participants! You …Read More »
- We have noticed the existence of several organisations claiming to organise the ICANN 2022 conference without any authorization from the ENNS. …Read More »