The European Neural Network Society (ENNS) is an association of scientists, engineers, students, and others seeking to learn about and advance our understanding of the modelling of behavioral and brain processes, develop neural algorithms and to apply neural modelling concepts to problems relevant in many different domains.
News and Announcements
- ICANN 2021 was held successfully as an online event. A big thank you to all the authors and participants! You …Read More »
- We have noticed the existence of several organisations claiming to organise the ICANN 2022 conference without any authorization from the ENNS. …Read More »
- We are pleased to announce ICANN 2021: International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks 2021 Bratislava, SlovakiaSeptember 14-17, 2021 We expect …Read More »
- We are very pleased to announce ICANN 2020! Bratislava, SlovakiaSeptember 15-18, 2020 Conference website: https://e-nns.org/icann2020 Organized byEuropean Neural Network SocietyFaculty …Read More »
- The ENNS General Assembly took place on September 18th, 11am in Munich, Germany, during ICANN 2019. The members voted the …Read More »