The European Neural Network Society (ENNS) is an association of scientists, engineers, students, and others seeking to learn about and advance our understanding of the modelling of behavioral and brain processes, develop neural algorithms and to apply neural modelling concepts to problems relevant in many different domains.
News and Announcements
- After a challenging period of fully virtual conferences, we are excited to promote scientific in-person exchange with the ICANN 2023 …Read More »
- ICANN 2023 will take place 26th to 29th of September 2023 in Heraklion, Crete, Greece. Conference website: https://e-nns.org/icann2023/Read More »
- The ENNS General Assembly took place on September 8th, 4pm CEST in Bristol, UK, during ICANN 2022. The members voted …Read More »
- Candidates for ENNS President Stefan Wermter, Germany (incumbent)Bio: Stefan Wermter is Full Professor at the University of Hamburg and Director …Read More »
- The ENNS General Assembly 2022 will take place in hybrid format during ICANN 2022 at University of the West of …Read More »