The European Neural Network Society (ENNS) is an association of scientists, engineers, students, and others seeking to learn about and advance our understanding of the modelling of behavioral and brain processes, develop neural algorithms and to apply neural modelling concepts to problems relevant in many different domains.
News and Announcements
- The ENNS General Assembly took place on September 18th, 11am in Munich, Germany, during ICANN 2019. The members voted the …Read More »
- The election of the new ENNS president and new Executive Committee for 2020-2022 will be held at the ENNS General …Read More »
- The ENNS General Assembly 2019 will take place during ICANN 2019 at Klinikum rechts der Isar, Technische Universitat MunchenEinsteinstr. 5, …Read More »
- As every year, ENNS sponsors a number of Travel Grants for students who have an accepted full paper at ICANN …Read More »
- We have noticed the existence of an organisation claiming to organise the ICANN 2018 conference without any authorization from the ENNS. …Read More »