The European Neural Network Society (ENNS) is an association of scientists, engineers, students, and others seeking to learn about and advance our understanding of the modelling of behavioral and brain processes, develop neural algorithms and to apply neural modelling concepts to problems relevant in many different domains.
News and Announcements
- We have noticed the existence of an organisation claiming to organise the ICANN 2018 conference without any authorization from the ENNS. …Read More »
- The 28th International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks will be held in Munich, Germany, 17th – 19th September, 2019 (dates …Read More »
- As every year, ENNS sponsors a number of Travel Grants for students who have an accepted full paper at ICANN …Read More »
- The 27th International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks ICANN 2018 will be held in Rhodes (Greece), 5-7 October 2018. Official …Read More »
- The conference ICANN 2017 will be held in Alghero/Sassari, Sardinia, Italy, on September 11-15, 2017. Link to the Conference website.Read More »