ICANN 2017 was held in Alghero (Italy) 11-14 September 2017.
ENNS sponsored a number of student travel grants that contribute to the travel expenses of students who are presenting high-quality contributions to the conference.
This year, 10 travel grants were awarded. The recipients are:
- Yanis Bahroun (Loughborough University, United Kingdom)
- Ido Cohen (Bar Ilan University, Israel)
- Aldo Marzullo (University of Calabria, Italy)
- Ivano Lauriola (University of Padova, Italy)
- Mirko Polato (University of Padova, Italy)
- Partha Maji (University of Cambridge, United Kingdom)
- Can Eren Sezener (Technical University of Berlin, Germany)
- Jingshuang Liu (Beihang University, China)
- Matt Ross (University Of Ottawa, Canada)
- Miguel Wanderley (Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (UFPE), Brazil)
The most sincere congratulations from ENNS to all the awardees!