Call for contributed scientific communications
All scientific communications presented at ICANN 2019 will be reviewed and scientifically evaluated by a panel of experts. The conference will feature three categories of communications:
- oral communications (15′ presentation + 5′ questions)
- poster communications
All scientific communications presented at ICANN 2019 will be reviewed and scientifically evaluated by a panel of experts.
The review process is single blind: submissions should NOT be anonymous.
Authors willing to present original contributions in either oral or poster presentation may submit:
- A full paper of suggested 10-12 pages (maximum 20) to be published in Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series with individual DOI
- Short articles (extended abstracts) of a suggested 4 pages (maximum 6) to be published in Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series. Such articles will not be made available for indexing.
The number of oral slots is limited. In case the number of requested oral presentations is larger than the available slots, the ICANN scientific committee will select which papers will be reassigned to a poster session. This selection will be based on the coherence of the programme and is totally independent of the category of submission (full paper, short articles).
Types of accepted papers
During the submission process, make sure to select the kind of contribution you want to submit. To summarize, the following options are available:
- Full paper for oral presentation
- Short paper (maximum 4 pages) for oral presentation
- Full paper for poster presentation
- Short paper (maximum 4 pages) for poster presentation.
Materials and instructions for the LNCS series
- Springer’s authors’ guidelines. Should be consulted before submission.
The following templates should be used for full papers as well as short paper:
- LaTeX Template. Please, note that Springer’s proceedings LaTeX templates are also available in Overleaf.
- Word Template.
Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers.
ICANN 2019 Copyright Form for Lecture Notes in Computer Science (NEW!) (to be uploaded with the camera-ready version of the paper, after acceptance).
Note: The corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a, through which the copyright for their paper is transferred to Springer. The corresponding author signing the copyright form should match the corresponding author marked on the paper. Once the files have been sent to Springer, changes relating to the authorship of the papers cannot be made.