The organisation of ICANN 2019 is a non-profit action. We have made an effort to keep the Conference fee as low as possible, in particular for students.
Registration will open at a later stage
The European Neural Networks Society (ENNS) is sponsoring a number of student grants to finance the participation to ICANN 2019 of the best students who submitted a full paper to ICANN 2019.
Payments shall be made in Euros (EUR) by credit card or via bank transfer. Note: For registration fees paid by credit card, an additional payment fee of approximately 8 EUR will be charged.
Early registration fee rates (until June 15th, 2019)
Full Registration / Non ENNS Member: 400 Euros
Full Registration / ENNS Member: 350 Euros
Student Registration / Non ENNS Member: 250 Euros
Student Registration / ENNS Member: 225 Euros
Late registration fee rates (from June 16th, 2019)
Full Registration / Non ENNS Member: 450 Euros
Full Registration / ENNS Member: 400 Euros
Student Registration / Non ENNS Member: 300 Euros
Student Registration / ENNS Member: 275 Euro
Note: For each accepted paper at least one FULL registration is required (see below)
There is no separate registration to the Workshops. Please note that the full registration to the conference also includes the workshop attendance.
The registration fee includes
- Access to scientific sessions and plenary talks
- Coffee breaks and lunches during the main conference
- Conference Gala dinner (not included in the registration fee of Students, who can purchase it separately for 50€)
- Electronic access to the Conference Proceedings
- Conference bag
- Membership of the European Neural Network Society for the year 2019
Terms and Conditions
- At least one of the co-authors of each paper should register at ICANN with a FULL registration.
- By submitting a paper, the authors certify that their work is original and complies with the ethical guidelines for human and animal research, if any such research is involved.
- Valid author registration is complete only after both the registration form is submitted and the payment has been received.
- Late registration will cost 50 EUR in addition to the corresponding Early Conference Registration Fee.
- On-site registration will cost 30 EUR in addition to the corresponding Late Conference Registration fee.
- Students with a student registration will be required to present valid ID. To be eligible for Student rates you must provide a proof of your student status (i.e. a signed document from your Department Head or supervisor) while registering online, or bring this document while registering on-site. These documents should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries to your Department Head or supervisor can be performed by the registration secretariat.
- To be eligible for ENNS membership rates you must be a current member of the ENNS (membership paid for 2019). You will be asked to enter your membership number on the registration page.
Cancellations are accepted by E-mail only to the registration secretariat. The registration fee will be refunded minus 30% for cancellations received no later than June 30, 2019. Thereafter no refunds will be made. All refunds will be processed within 21 days of written request if applicable. Please note that if you are 1st author of a paper and cancel your registration, your abstract/article will not be published.
Paper withdrawal can be requested by E-mail. Only first authors are allowed to withdraw a paper. State your name, registration number and confidential code in the E-mail message. Withdrawal of an paper without cancelling registration does not entail refund of the registration fee. Deadline for withdrawal is June 30, 2019.
Submitted papers are not published if the first author or the co-author with the FULL registration cancelled his/her registration, or if the payment of the registration fee is not received by June 30, 2019.
Letter of Invitation
Invitation letters will only be extended upon request to the Registration Secretariat only after completing full registration and fees payment. The letter will be sent to you by E-mail as a PDF file.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance will be issued onsite.