The organisation of ICANN 2020 is a non-profit action. We have made an effort to keep the Conference fee as low as possible, in particular for students.
Registration will open at a later stage.
The European Neural Networks Society (ENNS) is sponsoring a number of student grants to finance the participation to ICANN 2020 of the best students who submitted a full paper to ICANN 2020.
Payments shall be made in Euros (EUR) by credit card or via bank transfer. Note: For registration fees paid by credit card, an additional payment fee of approximately 11 EUR will be charged.
Amounts in Euros. Early fees until July 15th, 2020.
NOTE: These fees will be updated soon to reflect the postponement of the physical conference.
|Full – non-member||400||450|
|Full – ENNS member||350||400|
|Student – non-member||305||355|
|Student – ENNS member||280||330|
Note: For each accepted paper at least one registration is required (see below).
There is no separate registration to the Workshops. Please note that the registration to the conference also includes the workshop attendance.
The registration fee includes
- Access to scientific sessions and plenary talks
- Coffee breaks and lunches during the main conference
- Electronic access to the Conference Proceedings
- Conference bag
- Membership of the European Neural Network Society for the year 2020
- Conference Gala dinner.
Terms and Conditions
- At least one of the co-authors of each paper should register at ICANN. This means: a registration is needed for each paper. No registration can cover more than one paper.
- By submitting a paper, the authors certify that their work is original and complies with the ethical guidelines for human and animal research, if any such research is involved.
- Valid author registration is complete only after both the registration form is submitted and the payment has been received.
- Late registration will cost 50 EUR in addition to the corresponding Early Conference Registration Fee.
- On-site registration will cost 30 EUR in addition to the corresponding Late Conference Registration fee.
- Students with a student registration will be required to present valid ID. To be eligible for Student rates you must provide a proof of your student status (i.e. a signed document from your Department Head or supervisor) while registering online, or bring this document while registering on-site. These documents should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries to your Department Head or supervisor can be performed by the registration secretariat.
- To be eligible for ENNS membership rates you must be a current member of the ENNS (membership paid for 2020). You will be asked to enter your membership number on the registration page.
Cancellations are accepted by E-mail only to the registration secretariat. The registration fee will be refunded minus 30% for cancellations received no later than June 30, 2020. Thereafter no refunds will be made. All refunds will be processed within 21 days of written request if applicable. Please note that if you are the sole registered author for a paper and cancel your registration, your abstract/article will not be published.
Paper withdrawal can be requested by E-mail. Only first authors are allowed to withdraw a paper. State your name, registration number and confidential code in the E-mail message. Withdrawal of an paper without cancelling registration does not entail refund of the registration fee. Deadline for withdrawal is June 30, 2020.
Submitted papers are not published if the first author or the co-author with the registration cancelled his/her registration, or if the payment of the registration fee is not received by the deadline specified here.
Letter of Invitation
Invitation letters can be sent upon request and after completing registration and fees payment. The letter will be send by e-mail as a PDF file. A transfer of the registration to another person for visa application purpose is not permitted.
To request a letter of invitation, after completing your registration (payment confirmed), please send your request to TBA, including the following details:
- full name
- confirmation of registration (the automated email you received after your ICANN registration was confirmed)
- period of the planned visit
- passport number (passport scan is not needed)
- current home address and the address of the accommodation
- financing of the stay
- the reason of the stay (i.e., attending ICANN 2020).
Transfer of registration
If the registered person cannot participate to the conference due to objective reasons, the registration can be transferred to another author of the article, who is eligible for the same or lower registration fee (i.e., full to student registration but not vice versa). In this case, please, submit your request to ENNS and explain the reasons. Notice, that we will not be able to send another invitation letter to a substituted author unless he or she will register for the conference himself/herself (see the “Letter of Invitation” section above).
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance will be issued onsite.