The organisation of ICANN 2017 is a non-profit action. We have made an effort to cut the Conference fee as low as possible, in particular for students.
Please do not submit the registration form more than once! You will receive an automatic reply with payment instructions afterwards. In case of any problem with the payment, you’re welcome to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The European Neural Networks Society (ENNS) is sponsoring a number of student grants to finance the participation to ICANN 2017 of the best undergraduate and graduate students who submitted a full paper to ICANN 2017. More information about Student grants.
Payments shall be made in Euros (EUR) by credit card via a secure certified link or via bank transfer.
Early registration fees have been kept particularly low for this kind of event because ENNS and ICANN aim at full implementation of the academic not-for-profit policy.
Early registration fee rates (until June 20th, 2017):
- Undergraduate students (Bachelor and Master level) : 100 EUR
- PhD Students: 240 EUR
- Regular delegates : 290 EUR
ENNS members 2017 have a reduction of 40 EUR.
There is no separate registration to the Workshops. Please note that the full registration to the conference also includes the workshop attendance.
The registration fee includes
- Access to scientific sessions and plenary talks
- Coffee breaks during the main conference
- Conference Gala dinner (not included in the registration of Undergraduate Students — it can be purchased separately)
- One copy of the Proceedings
- One Conference bag
- (NEW!) Membership of the European Neural Network Society for the year 2017
Terms and Conditions
- One of the authors of a paper must be registered at ICANN and can only be first author on one paper. However, authors can be co-authors on several papers.
- By submitting a paper, the authors certify that their work is original and complies with the ethical guidelines for human and animal research, if any such research is involved.
- All papers to be presented by an undergraduate student must have at least one author registered with a registration other than undergraduate student.
- Valid author registration is complete only after both the registration form is submitted and the payment has been received.
- Late registration will cost 50 EUR in addition to the corresponding Early Conference Registration Fee.
- On-site registration will cost 30 EUR in addition to the corresponding Late Conference Registration fee.
- Students with a student registration will be required to present valid ID. To be eligible for any level of Student rates you must provide a proof of your student status (i.e. a signed document from your Department Head or supervisor) while registering online, or bring this document while registering on-site. These documents should be e-mailed to email@example.com. Inquiries to your Department Head or supervisor can be performed by the registration secretariat.
- To be eligible for ENNS membership rates you must be a current member of the ENNS. You will be asked to enter your membership number on the registration page.
Cancellations are accepted by E-mail only to the registration secretariat. The registration fee will be refunded minus 30% for cancellations received no later than July 1st, 2017. Thereafter no refunds will be made. All refunds will be processed within 21 days of written request if applicable. Please note that if you are 1st author of a paper and cancel your registration, your abstract will not be published.
Paper withdrawal can be requested by E-mail. Only first authors are allowed to withdraw a paper. State your name, registration number and confidential code in the E-mail message. Withdrawal of an paper without cancelling registration does not entail refund of the registration fee. Deadline for withdrawal is July 1st, 2017.
Submitted papers are not published if the first author cancelled his/her registration, or if the payment of the registration fee is not received by July 1st, 2017.
Letter of Invitation
Invitation letters will only be extended upon request to the Registration Secretariat only after completing full registration and fees payment. The letter will be sent to you by E-mail as a PDF file. More information on the procedure is available here.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance will be issued onsite.