Call for contributed scientific communications
All scientific communications presented at ICANN 2017 will be reviewed and scientifically evaluated by a panel of experts. The conference will feature two categories of communications:
– oral communications (15′ + 5′)
– poster communications (on display all the time and 2 hours’ presentation)
Full paper submission
Authors willing to present original contributions as a full paper must submit a manuscript of maximum 8 pages of length. Manuscripts will be reviewed to international standards by, at least, three referees. Accepted papers of contributing authors will be published in Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
Short paper (extended abstract) submission (NEW!)
As a new possibility at ICANN, authors willing to present a contribution for oral communications or posters without submitting a full manuscript must submit a 1-page short paper (extended abstract) that will also be refereed by, at least, three referees. The short papers will be published in the proceedings.
In case of programme constraints the priority will be given to original contributions accompanied by a full paper submission.
How to submit a contribution
The submission process is handled online, through the link at the top of this page.
Types of submissions
During the submission process, make sure to select the kind of contribution you want to submit. To summarise, the following options are available:
- short paper submission with oral contribution
- full paper submission with oral contribution
- short paper submission and poster (no talk)
- full paper submission and poster (no talk)
Notice that the choice between poster and oral presentation is only a request. The program committee reserves the right to change the format of a contribution if necessary.
In case of full paper submission, the maximum length is 8 pages (with references included; the number of pages should always be even). In case of short paper submission, the maximum length is one page. In both cases, please typeset your text with LaTeX using the class and the template provided below.
At the time of submission, you should only upload the PDF version of your manuscript. In case of acceptance, you will have to upload the camera-ready version of your paper, including the LaTeX sources.
Authors must follow the LNCS guidelines below for their paper to be published by Springer.
Materials and instructions for the LNCS series
- Author’s Instructions: Springer’s Information for LNCS authors
- LaTeX 2e Class and Templates for Lecture Notes in Computer Science. To prepare your manuscript (abstract or full paper) you will need one of the following files:
- Copyright Form for Lecture Notes in Computer Science (to be uploaded with the camera-ready version of the paper, after acceptance).
To prepare your submission, please download the class and template files above and edit the provided sample LaTeX file. Make sure that the final pdf is in A4 format. The files should be submitted to the link at the top of this page.