The 31st International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks.
A conference of the European Neural Network Society.
– The detailed conference programme is available.
– ENNS General Assembly on September 8th, 3pm during ICANN 2022
– New information about Keynote speakers
– Information about ENNS Student Travel Grants.
– Registration is now open.
The 31st ICANN will be organised by the Department of Computer Science and Creative Technologies of the University of the West of England, in Bristol, United Kingdom. This will be held at Frenchay Campus from 6 to 9 September 2022.
Conference proceedings are published by Springer in Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
ICANN 2022 will feature two main tracks: Brain inspired computing and Machine learning research, with strong cross-disciplinary interactions and applications. All research fields dealing with Neural Networks will be present at the Conference. More details about Conference topics.