ICANN 2016 was held in Barcelona (Spain) 6-9 September 2016.
ENNS sponsored a number of student travel grants that contribute to the travel expenses of students who are presenting high-quality contributions to the conference.
This year, 9 travel grants were awarded. The recipients are:
- Michalis Agathocleous (University of Cyprus, Cyprus)
- Moyuan Huang (Beihang University, China)
- Amirhissein Jamalian (TU-Chemnitz, Germany)
- Federico Raue (University of Kaiserslautern, Germany)
- Ariel Ruiz-Garcia (Coventry University, UK)
- Sugandha Sharma (University of Waterloo, Canada)
- Dror Sholomon (Bar-Ilan University, Israel)
- Alejandro Tabas (Bournemouth University, UK)
- Lungan Zhang (China University of Geosciences, China)
The most sincere congratulations from ENNS to all the awardees!